We'll start with the most obvious:
- Charlotte Jane joined our family on January 4. What a way to start a new year! You can read about it here and here.
- I went back to work as a part time employee. It took some major getting used to, but I'm loving it now. If you want, you can read about that transition here.
- Maybe not so notable, but slightly funny. We learned that doing regular things can turn into a big stinky adventure when you have a kiddo. Why shopping online is just easier sometimes.
- And only because people liked it the first time around, Marcus' "guest" blog.
- Little Charlotte is 6 months!!
- Charlotte is Baptized! That was a great day for sure.
- My blog turned 1. Not that big of a deal, but if you like recap posts, this one is for you.
- We went on the trip of a lifetime in September when we traveled to Italy. Here's that post.
- A few of my neighbors and I formed a team and participated in the Grand Rapids Mud Run, and I lived to tell - sort of. I didn't "tell" much about it. So now you know.
- Marcus and I celebrated 5 years of marriage! That's a whole hand for most people!
- We enjoyed our first Christmas as a family of three and now have excessive amounts of toddler toys.
The plan for 2012? We'd like to get more organized. I'd like to get back into great shape. I want to enjoy all of the sweet moments of having an only child because...who knows what other adventures 2012 will bring. :)
Happy New Year, everyone!!