Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Belly Expansion

Hi Friends!
It's been over a week since my last post...nothing real exciting going on in Emily World.

The family is anxiously awaiting to hear when the newest addition will arrive! My sister in law is due (well, technically overdue) to have her first any day now. First baby on the in-law side! A little boy is on his way, and we can't wait to meet him.

Since I don't have a lot of time at the moment, I leave with you these: A photographic journey of my growing belly (and legs, butt, face, boobs & arms...but let's look at the belly, shall we?)







12 weeks along..showing early. Lots of people asking "Are you sure it's not twins?!?!??!?!?!?! LOL ROTFLMAO OMG"











16 Weeks








18 weeks...I've determined that this dress makes me look large.









21 weeks. Less large looking...strange. I should not eat so much salt.

Okay, obviously do not understand how to format pictures on here yet. Give me time, bloggees.

That's all for now, check back soon. I'm sure I'll have something interesting to whine about in the next day or so.

Peace out, homies.

3 comments:

  1. You're tiny! Nothing to worry about. (And I'm not just saying that to be nice. Really. You look great!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I knew you would be the cutest-looking preggo lady ever! :)

    ReplyDelete