Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's a Good Thing I'm already Pregnant...

...because I just hauled out my pregnancy pillow. The chances one would have at scoring while that monster is in the bed are slim.
Have you seen one? Have you used one? It's one of the greatest inventions ever. I used it early on while I was pregnant with Charlotte, and just last night I thought it might be a good idea. I've been feeling mostly fine physically, but noticed my husband has been extra frisky, so I thought maybe this could keep him away. (just kidding.) (nothing could keep him away, he's very persistent.) (kidding again! omg!) (hi, mom!) (but seriously.)

*sigh* Moving forward...
It really is a super comfy giant size pillow which is nice because then I don't need to spend the better half of my bedtime routine (50 push ups, 200 crunches, brush teeth, 400 jumping jacks, wash face, bikram yoga, wam milk) arranging 5-7 pillows into a little fortress around me. It is sort of a pain when you want to roll over, but then again, you aren't losing a pillow here and there and knocking over that glass of milk.

I figured since I don't have any photos of me actually using the pillow, a picture of Jennifer Lopez is obviously the next best thing.

So, moral of the story: if you have a pesky partner who doesn't know how to take a hint, use a full body pillow and fake pregnancy if you have to. It's working for me!

I'm "17 weeks pregnant" and I've never slept so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment