Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Things I Didn't Teach

Last Friday, I babysat a friend's 3 month old son. She just went back to work, and I remember those days so clearly, yet so much has changed since then. He did so well at my house, I hope my friend doesn't resent me.
I was curious and slightly anxious to see how the day would go with an almost 15 month old and a 3 month old.

I think it went too well. I'm already thinking that having a newborn with be a breeze. I'm so screwed.
All I really have to say is that I did not show Charlotte how to treat the little baby, and I did not tell her what to do. These are all candid moments.


Peeky Peeky

Playing with his little toes


It's sort of hard to tell, but she's bouncing his seat - you can see the hanging fish are all blurry :)

She kissed him a few different times! 

Helping with the pacifer
Hanging out while I cleaned up and packed for my weekend away

Tummy Time!

New Friends!
I had convinced myself that everyone was right and I won't take as many pictures of the new baby when he or she arrives, but just seeing how many I took with a friend's baby sort of changed my mind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment