Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Today I am more thankful than I've ever been. I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams.
It's so easy to take what we have for granted, and just rattle off what we're thankful for without really reflecting on it. But today, I truly have thought this out.
My husband and I both have jobs that enable us to stay on top of our bills and then some.
We have a stocked fridge and pantry with nutritious food.
We have a warm home, even if we choose to keep it at arctic temperatures.
We have a beautiful daughter who is healthy, smart, strong, funny and the stinking light of my life.
We have "we". A wonderful marriage (that of course is not wonderful every moment) - my husband is easily the greatest man I know. He is reasonable and level headed which is the perfect balance to my crazy and impulsive nature.
We have wonderful and loving families.
We are so healthy it's sickening.

I'm not sure what we did to deserve this crazy outpouring of blessings but I am so grateful. SO grateful.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment