Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Running Out Of Steam

I'm just about 28 weeks pregnant now, and I am feeling it. I'm not so light on my feet. I'm clumsy (the random bruises are proof). I'm waddling. I'm hormonal.
I'm pretty confident I won't be collecting any mother of the year awards anytime soon. I've never done this before and we're basically just getting by.
It's just been so hot lately and I've been exhausted. I don't know how to entertain an 18 month old. Charlotte doesn't need that much actual entertaining, but part of the reason I left my job when I did was so I could enjoy the summer being a mom of one. I need ideas for activities with her.
She's successfully transitioned to one nap in the last week, so that frees up more time in the morning. What do you do to stay sane in the heat with a toddler?

And because I don't have much more to say at the moment, here's a video I took today. I find it funny.

Sidenote - I think she's ready for her first haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment