Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Are You A Blogger? And Quick Update on C!

Hi Friends!
Any of you have a blog you'd like to share with me? I'm always up for a good read!
Leave a comment and share your link!
Or...if you have favorites, I'd love to see what's out there.

While I'm here, I'll do a very quick Charlotte update.
At her 2 month appointment last week, she weighed in at 10 lbs 14 oz (50th percentile)
She is....shoot I can't remember how "tall", but she's in the 55th percentile and her head is in the 50th too.
Nice little average size baby.
She is sort of getting better with sleeping, still working at it. When she sleeps on her back in her crib, she'll only go 2.5-3.5 hours between feedings, when she sleeps in her carseat in her room, she goes 4-6 hours. So I've been opting to put her in there where she gets good sleep and lets me get good sleep too!
She's getting SUPER crabby at night between 7-10, but I'm also figuring out what works and what doesn't. She used to want to be held close, but now have discovered that she wants to lie flat on the couch or floor, but wants to be in close reach.
She had her first public spaz out yesterday at wendy's.
I've nursed her in the van more times than I can count...anyone else feed their baby in the car a lot? (obviously parked, for any people who think I'm an idiot.)
She's reallly starting to look like daddy.
Strangely I think she also looks like a turtle, even though Marcus doesn't resemble one.
She loves her panda on the play gym.
She is really starting to smile and make lots and lots of sounds.
She discovered her hands which is hilarious. She sticks them in front of her face during diaper changes and goes cross eyed when she holds them too close.
This is no longer a "quick" update.

But seriously! Share your blog with me, I'd love to read it. Even if you know I already rread it, share it so others can read it too
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment