Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Quiet

I've been quiet the last few days. In the wake of the terrible happenings in CT, I feel like anything I would share would be trite and meaningless. I may get around to something, but then again, I may not.

What I will share today is how I feel the need to focus on some positivity. (Wait. is that not a word? why am I getting the red squiggle under that? I googled it like a moron. Is everything in my life a lie?)
I need some warm fuzzies (red squiggle again! fuzzies is a word!! wtf!) and if I need create warm fuzzy situations, so be it. Extra bubbles in the bath, heck yes. A big muffin and cookie at breakfast just to see how much Charlotte enjoys it, no problem. Dance party, followed by stories and singing in bed, my heart explodes. I may not be able to control the bad things that happen in life, but I can do my best to contribute some happy things.
Here are just a couple of things that have made me smile in the last few days.

Popping blood vessels from extreme weight lifting

Tucking in all of her babies (including Minnie Mouse)

hey. my eyes are up here.

Practicing for the luge. 

sparkles spread cheer

This is what she'll look like at 90 when she takes her dentures out

Good leggings gone bad


What are the little things that have made you smile lately?


3 comments:

  1. The caption on Lena's cleavage pic just killed me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should move her onesie up a size. it's turning into a v neck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love Lena's smile.

    ReplyDelete