Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I might be insane.

I just bought the Insanity workout dvds.
I am picking it up tonight.
I can't keep this to myself because otherwise I might get away with not finishing.
If you're not familiar this program, click here.

Every time I saw the infomercial on TV I would be so inspired, but never took the plunge. It's time!
I'm fed up with not fitting into my clothes. I fell into a funk the last time I went shopping because I had to buy pants that are 2 sizes larger than my "normal" size, and I refuse to make this my new normal.

After I had Charlotte, I lost weight rapidly. I thought, "psht! big deal. I'll be back to normal in 2 more weeks." I plateaued after 8 weeks of weightloss...and then started gaining. And gaining. And gaining some more. Frankly, I disgust myself. 90% of the reason there's barely any photos of my child and me is because I delete most of them. I'll be dressed, hair done, makeup ready, get a cute shot....and then the sun shines wrong and showcases my trout arms.

So, enough is enough. A year and 4 months ago, I was in the best shape of my life and that doesn't say much. Time to be the best I can be.

Boom.

1 comment: