Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

to sum up a saturday...

Last night, we went out with friends for dinner and had Grandpa and Grandma R watch Charlotte for the evening. I'm still getting used the whole babysitter thing, but it went swimmingly and she even slept alright...until about 3:30. Then it was wide, wide, wide awake time. Smiley and awake. So cute. And tiring.
Marcus was a dear and kept C asleep for a while so I could sleep in until about 9. But we just chilled all day. Love it.


Came upstairs and Darby got comfortable with the boppy. No joke. She did this herself.

The "Family Bed" :)



My little sweetie. Before she got crabby for the day.

Life is good. But now I spend my evening folding laundry. Something that several months ago would have been the biggest drag ever. But this is what we asked for, right?

Ikea tomorrow. Thinking it's time to actually decorate and make my bedroom a room to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment