Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Woah! Busy!!

Oh my word! I have been so busy!
Sorry for abandoning my blog.
I have had 4 showers in the last 10 days. It has been soo wonderful, and a little overwhelming. I have one more in another week, and then we'll be set to go!!
I feel so ready to meet this little girl. The nursery is almost set, I have the important gear, and enough contractions to ship her out express. I go to the dr. again tomorrow, and he says each time that "it's normal." So, I suppose it is.

I finished my sewing class! I honestly do not know if I've learned all that much. Fortunately, all of the projects I'm interested in are pretty simple. Someday I'll have to show you some of the things I've made or am working on! I just picked up my first sewing machine today! Hopefully I'll have some time soon to sit down and learn all about it. Most of my time the last couple of weeks has been cleaning out cabinets and declutterizing (that's a word, right?) to make room for baby.

This is oficially a boring post, but I felt guilty for not updating.
I'll leave you with a sample of photos that my friend Brooke took for us... :)




This one aboslutely cracks me up! This was a "bare belly" shot, and a van just pulled in, and I felt sort of awkward... :)







peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment