Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Cards!

Last year was the first year I've ever sent out a photo Christmas card. I decided since I love receiving them so much, maybe there are other people who'd like to get one from us, as well!

I plan on picking out a photo from our maternity shoot with Brooke. I would have loved to get a good one with our dog too, but she had stitches on her head, and I wasn't really feeling the whole hat-on-a-dog thing... So I am thinking I'll do a dual-photo card this year. I've been browsing the shutterfly website and found lots of cute cards, I just have to decide which one I like best.

Check out all these cute cards! www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

Oh Christmas season, I love you! This 60+ degree weather isn't doing much to get me in the festive mood though! I've been listening to a little Christmas music here and there while organizing the baby room, but it's just not doing it for me yet.

Any suggestions to help get me in the holiday spirit?? Has my pregnancy taken up all the extra warm fuzzies?

Keep an eye on your mailbox...maybe this is the year you receive a family photo card from yours truly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment